Time Keeping Management
Managing your employees’ hours is a critical part of controlling your business operating costs. A good timekeeping management solution will:
- Enforce uniform policies for breaks, meals, and overtime and eliminate wasted labor minutes from employees rounding punches.
- Pay employees for actual minutes worked by accurately tracking late arrivals and early departures thereby increasing labor force productivity.
- Help cut administrative hours spent manually calculating total hours; avoid simple mistakes in totaling employee time sheets.
- Automatically adjusts for Over Time (O.T.) carryovers from prior periods – automated time tracking reduces the cost of labor and saves money.
- Ability to log in from any work station to easily view, edit and manage the data on-line, anytime.
- Eliminate employee time theft from “Buddy Punching” with the available Bio-Metric fingerprint option.
- Allow employees to view time sheets, request time off and record edits electronically, reducing time spent by management and HR staff.
- Track labor specific to individual jobs, shifts, temporary work assignments, or other overrides of normal work.
Selecting a reliable timekeeping management solution must include the consideration of available reports. Although the core function of a timekeeping system is to capture and relay employee punch data for payroll processing, having effective and insightful reports allow supervisors to better understand and manage their workforce.
Our system offers a selection of key report types, and each report gives you the ability to filter and sort in a number of ways how the data will be displayed. Because of this filtering capability with each report type, there are many potential reporting views that can be created. While viewing sample reports, it is very important to recognize that timekeeping settings and captured data can vary greatly from company to company. The critical function of the timekeeping system is to gather, organize and report whatever data it is that you are attempting to capture. A partial list of valuable reports includes:
- Daily Auto Email Report
- Labor Report: Employee Job Detail
- Single Day Report
- Labor Report: Employee Job Totals
- Summary Report
- Labor Report: Job/Department Totals
- Employee Setup
- Detail Report
Looking for assistance with time keeping management solution in San Francisco, California? We are just a call away to give you reliable timekeeping management services in the California Bay Area – North Bay, South Bay and East Bay, including San Francisco. Connect with our experts for assistance with time keeping management.