HR in Time2Pay®
HR and workforce management goes far beyond the simple payroll process and doesn’t end with hiring and firing or paying employees a pay check. It is effectively managing the “Human Capital”.
We make it easy to track your employees’ vital information using the tools easily available in Time2Pay®. Record your employees’ paid time off accruals, reviews, and emergency contacts. Enter future raises or salary changes – all effectively date driven with clear retained history.
You can also store job descriptions, track EEOC and ethnicity codes, pay rates and much more. Store skills, education and certification renewals and reminders for quick searches within your labor force.
- Time2Pay’s® HR functionality offers many added features on top of all the basic HR capabilities which are standard within Time2Pay®
- Emergency contacts – any number per employee – with addresses and phone numbers
- Family members and dependents with addresses and phone numbers
- Education history details with dates and degrees earned
- Previous employment history, including automatic recording of terminations and rehires
- Skills specific to your organization by classification and proficiency
- Performance reviews with comments, ratings, and reminders
- Comprehensive, flexible organizational structures with five levels of organization (such as department and division), user defined positions, unlimited job codes, and more enabled to reflect your organization the way it operates
- User defined employment types, pay grades and pay groups, shift codes, and union affiliations give your HR staff fine grained resource analysis capabilities
- Unlimited time off accruals, insurance and 401(k) plans, and other benefit types accommodate large employers with complex benefit packages